Wednesday, November 17, 2010

WareHouse 2120

WAREHOUSE 2120
a new vendor at the Metro Expo in Charlotte,NC!!
My friend Tammy @ ReFunked Junk
introduced me to the owner Scott Whitson ( such a nice guy!)
he and his wife Debra own this great shop in Hickory, NC
Their brochure reads...
"Rescued HomeGoods"
Furnishings recycled from Fishing Boats, Sugar Mills,
Housing Timbers & More!
their stuff is out of this world!
I love unique ...they hit it out of the park!!!

and you know I am a WHITE freak
but when you see the color on these pieces
you will love it too!
Each piece is one of a kind!
most of the pieces are made of Teak
and other weather resistant woods

Hickory is known for it's furniture showrooms...
these guys are located at historic Market Square.
I can't wait  to see the shop!


to find out more about them go to


these little guys are so cute!!

I have more to share from the Expo Show and
our Holiday Open House
@ Treasures On Main this week

Stay Tuned...
XoXo
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment