Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fabulous Fall!!

Fall is finally here and I'm loving it
there's not one thing about Fall that I don't like
I mean what's not to LOVE ...



crisp mornings, warm afternoons, cool evenings
the beautiful colors ...nature at it's very best!



Looking forward to taking my sweet Hannah
to the mountains very soon!!
She's growing so much...can't even believe it!
(Just had to share a new pic of her)

Yes...it's my favorite time of year..

(Olde Tyme Marketplace booth at The Depot)


I've got my pumpkin on the front porch
but that's about it...
I still have the rest of Fall/Halloween decorating to do this weekend
 I did get to my space at The Depot & Treasures On Main
for some Fall sprucing up...
here's the front of the space at The Depot



and of course Miss Priss herself had to get
all fussied up for Halloween


I still have more stuff I want to do there ...
with working a full time ( very busy ) new job ( that I LOVE!!)
I only have the evenings to work on it now



here's Treasures On Main


Sandra made some cute Halloween/Fall Pillows and Pumpkins


I had fun making these Halloween Ornies!!
Ruffled Crepe Paper...who knew???
 I just love ruffling some crepe paper!

and drum roll please...
guess who joined in the fun at Treasures On Main?
Amy from NanBrook Farm !


doesn't her space look amazing!!
she has sold a ton of stuff since I was there last week!
but it still looks awesome!
I'm big on the primitive thing around this time of year...
love me some Halloween Prims!!



My good friend Kathy @ Nestings
had a super cool Halloween display in her booth too
love these bottles and jars!


well that 's about it for me this time
I have alot of catching up to do on the blog...
tons of posts lined up
so stay tuned


Oh I almost forgot...
( well not really)
I'm SUPER excited about this..
Next week I'm headed here...


that's right Chick-A-Dees.....
The Country Living Fair will be in Atlanta next weekend
and the Two Tammy's
 ( uh...that's me and Tammy from Refunked Junk)
 will be leaving early (early) Saturday morning
 to drive down for all the fun!!
If you'll be there give me a shout
I would love to meet as many fellow bloggers as possible
we'll be there Saturday and Sunday

CAN NOT WAIT!!
( well- yes.... technically I HAVE to wait...but)
Super Excited!





This weekend I'm starting Saturday off early too
 The Depot is having the monthly yard sale in the parking lot
then I'm going to my friend Shelli's event at her great shop
Freshly's in Denver, NC
Sunday I'm hoping to get to Beth's
( last one of the season)
Olde Tyme Marketplace in Marshville, NC

what are your plans this weekend?
do tell!


XoXo
Tammy

4 comments:

  1. Hello. Your blog is absolutely wonderful :)

    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of eye candy here, Tammy! Love your Halloween ornies! Going to the Country Living Fair! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous fall and halloween post! I was in the ozark mountains last week and it was spectacular!!
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  4. that little hannah is such a doll!!

    ya'll have fun at the CL fair. i hope to be there early friday morning with the $20( kidding) i have to spend. have a blast on saturday/sunday!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete