Tuesday, September 13, 2011

FALL SALE

Junk Wild's
Semi Annual
Antiques & Cool Junk Sale
 is set for
Friday & Saturday
September 23 -24

There will also be awesome Bake Sale
with delish items from
Sandra's Mom
Hope you can join us!!

Need Directions?
More Info?
Please email me
or call the number on the above flyer!


I'm finishing up my Flordia vacation this week
then headed to Atlanta for three days...
I got  job today!!
sooooo Excited!!
Will be working for
Thanks to all my buddies out there
who have been praying for me
You Are The BEST!!!
:-)


XoXo
Tammy




4 comments:

  1. I so wish I could be there! A bit of a drive here from Mi. I hope you share pictures from your sale with us.
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too wish i could travel there from Washington State! Good luck on your sale! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the job! Here's to a great sale also. So many great events going on across the country in September it seems, I need to clone myself about 10 times over, so I don't miss a thing.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on your new job!
    wish i didn't live thousands of miles away on the other side of the country and i would've been there for sure!! hope it was an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete