Thursday, June 17, 2010

Charlotte Estate Sale

Okay...so last night (late)  I decided to check out craigslist for Estate Sales...low and behold there was one right off Carmel Road..so I had to go right?I got there bright and early....it was so worth it. I found some really neat items..... A whole box of Aqua/Blue Mason Jars, Vintage Fabric/Lace/Thread/Patterns, 60's Barbies, an old Kodak Jiffy Camera, Very Vintage Pink baby booties ( one that included a note about the baby that wore the shoe by the Mother- so sweet!), old books, rulers, needlework, several items with precious roses on them...lots of great treasures! and really great deals! My kind of day...so I spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning some of the items with soap and water, got them organized and ready to take to my booth space tomorrow. I took several pics so I'll load those up tomorrow or Sat!
Hope everyone has had a great week so far! I'm really loving blogland...and THANK YOU to our first few followers! Stay tune for more! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment